Sunday, September 11, 2011

photo contest|anything

Well, hello there! Guess what? Today's Sunday, so that means school tomorrow. I hate to say this, but I doubt I'll post at all this week..so I think I'll have a photo contest. It's pretty easy..just link up a picture of anything. You have until Friday to link up!

My new shoes. I love them! :]

Rules
-Picture needs to be taken by YOU!
-Only one entry per person
-Blog hop around and comment on at least 2 other entries
-Please add my button to your blog post!
-You can post your entry on flickr or your blog!
-All pictures need to be appropriate-or I will disqualify your picture
-Have fun!
P.S. Go check out my new poll on my side bar!

8 comments:

  1. I LOVE those shoes! Where'd you get them? so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha Ali, you know I love those shoes!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such an awesome picture of your shoes!! I LOVE the pink laces :)

    xo, gina

    ReplyDelete
  4. Okay. I promise i'm not copying you when I put up my anything photo challenge next weekend...:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Kiley, I'm with you! :D But, to use the link up thing, do you have to have an account with it to do it? Please write me back on my blog: http:/themeltedcamera.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. @delaney, I got them at Kohls! haha :]

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! :]

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...